ARSENAL face a mammoth Premier League problem as they journey to Tyneside the place high-flying Newcastle awaits.
The Gunners had been hoping to be battling on all fronts this marketing campaign after having a powerful begin to the season.
Declan Rice had a disappointing return to former membership West HamCredit score: Getty
Ex-Arsenal midfielder Joe Willock scored a stunner in opposition to Manchester UnitedCredit score: Getty
Nevertheless, a damning efficiency on the London Stadium helped West Ham dump Mikel Arteta’s males out of the Carabao Cup on Wednesday evening.
And now, Arsenal should decide themselves up in opposition to a Newcastle facet who not too long ago thrashed Manchester United at Outdated Trafford.
However the North London outfit are but to style defeat within the league – one thing that solely bitter rivals Tottenham have achieved up to now.
When is Newcastle vs Arsenal?
- Arsenal’s mouthwatering match in opposition to Newcastle will happen on Saturday, November 4.
- It’s scheduled to get underway at 5:30pm GMT.
- St James’ Park is the allotted venue for this enormous Premier League fixture and it might probably host roughly 52,000 followers.
- Martin Odegaard’s strike and an personal aim from Fabian Schar noticed the Gunners escape Newcastle with a 2-0 win final time the groups met.
What TV channel is it on and might or not it’s dwell streamed?
- Newcastle vs Arsenal will likely be broadcast LIVE on Sky Sports activities Principal Occasion and Sky Sports activities Premier League within the UK.
- Protection is anticipated to start from 5pm GMT on each channels – half-hour earlier than kick-off.
- Followers even have the choice to stream the motion on NOW TV through any cell or pill gadget.
- Alternatively, observe SunSport’s dwell weblog for minute-by-minute protection of your complete match.
What’s the group information?
Newcastle boss Eddie Howe would have been devastated to see Matt Goal compelled off through the Manchester United win after simply three minutes with a hamstring challenge.
And it might presumably see the Magpies defender miss the Arsenal conflict together with Harvey Barnes (foot), Aleksandr Isak (groin), Elliot Anderson (again), Jacob Murphy (shoulder), Lewis Miley (muscle) and Sven Botman (knee).
Whereas £70million summer time signing Sandro Tonali continues to serve his ten-month footballing ban.
Elsewhere, Mikel Arteta revealed that Emile Smith Rowe missed the West Ham defeat as a consequence of a knee challenge which can see him sidelined together with Gabriel Jesus (hamstring), Thomas Partey (muscle) and Jurrien Timber (knee).
Emile Smith Rowe sustained a knee damage earlier than the West Ham defeatCredit score: Alamy
What are the newest odds?
- Newcastle to win 17/10
- Draw 23/10
- Arsenal to win 6/4
*Odds courtesy of Paddy Energy are right at time of publication